School of Arts and Sciences13
The School of Arts and Sciences offers courses in the sciences, mathematics, languages, psychology, history or the arts.
- Proceedings of the Second Annual Coastal Ecology Symposium
- Proceedings of The First Annual Symposium on Coastal Ecology and Management
- Report of the Planning Committee for Cultural, Arts and Lifelong Learning Programs
- At sea under impressment; accounts of involuntary service aboard navy and pirate vessels, 1700-1820.
- Francisco Pareja: Missionary and Linguist in Spanish Colonial Florida